We offer a variety of counseling services from a Christian perspective to adults, children, couples, and families, regardless of their religious affiliation. Here are some examples:
- Parent coaching and family counseling with a special emphasis on single parenting and strengthening the family system
- Assisting blended families needing help in the process of blending
- Working with victims of childhood trauma and survivors of sexual abuse, helping them move beyond tolerable improvement to genuine recovery and freedom
- Working with couples in crisis seeking to heal from issues of infidelity and loss or just seeking to improve communication and enhance relational skills within their marriage
- Helping clients deal with depression and anxiety
- Dealing with grief and loss and other life transitions
As a non-profit organization, we attempt to make counseling as affordable as possible. We offer session rates according to a sliding scale which is based on annual household income. If you plan to use insurance, please contact your insurance provider to find out your copayment/deductible amounts, service limits and/or to obtain preauthorization for services if necessary. We currently accept Aetna, Aetna EAP, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Cigna EAP, INOVA/Workplace Options EAP and Humana plans.
We also find that local churches will often partner with their members to help cover the counseling session fees.
If you have any questions about session fees or payment options, please do not hesitate to contact us.